In addition to being able to provide all brands of rooftop units, we have developed an excellent understanding of the various incentives available to building owners – minimizing capital costs AND operating costs. For customers who are extremely time sensitive about their roof top units’ downtime, we offer a pre-purchasing arrangement where we have replacement units at our disposal. This allows us to respond immediately to inoperable units ensuring occupants a minimum disruption. We also offer to install our remote monitoring systems which allow us to spot operational issues before they result in no heat.
What to look for in a heating contractor?
1. How stable is the company that you are choosing to buy your furnace from?
- When properly maintained, equipment can easily last over 15 years.
- Be sure to choose a company that will be around as long as your furnace will.
- The HVAC business sector has the 2nd highest failure rate for contractors.
2. Are the technicians fully qualified?
- Heating and air conditioning systems installed by general contractors, break down 50% more often than systems installed by heating and air conditioning companies.
- All of our technicians have multiple licenses and are fully insured.
- The choice of your contractor can reduce the performance of the best furnace by 30% due to simple installation errors. Examples include venting, wiring, gas location and furnace selection.
3. Is the company local?
- Have the technicians been trained for local conditions, or by some trainer in a head office in another climate?
- We help contribute to our local economy with trusted community support, volunteering participation, and hiring locally licensed employees.
What brand do I buy?
Are all furnaces created equally? Basically yes, BUT:
- Over time some brands do fail more than others.
- Usually has more to do with the contractor than the brand of furnace.
- The least reliable brand broke down 23% more often than the most reliable brand.
- However, the choice of installer could result in over 50% more repairs.
Price vs. Performance:
The lifespan, installation, and regular maintenance of your furnace is of higher importance and will far more than exceed the future costs of repair.
- Heating and Air Conditioning systems that are installed by general contractors break down 50% more often than systems installed by heating and air conditioning companies.
- The choice of your contractor could reduce the performance of the best furnace by 30% due to simple installation errors. Examples include, venting, wiring, gas, location and furnace selection.
- A 10 to 15 year warranty (validated by a yearly $45 furnace or air conditioner tune-up) could save you upwards of $1500 to $3000 on costly repairs.
Give us a call today!
Call one of our advisors today to ensure you get the level of quality, reliability, service, and support you deserve.
Use our contact form
for faster service.
What Clients are Saying
Thanks again for all your help with our industrial dust collector. I really appreciated how swiftly both you and Ryan took action to aide us with our issue.