Ontario Furnace Maintenance Options
Don’t Skip Your Preventative Furnace Maintenance
It double(s) the life of your equipment, improves performance, saves energy, keeps your family safe and prevents costly repairs.
Failing parts, worn bearings and even clogged air filters cause unnecessary stress on your equipment, ultimately the need for unnecessary furnace repairs and significantly reducing performance, efficiency and life and putting your family at risk to dangers such as carbon monoxide and fire. We know your furnace is essential, which is why we want to make sure it receives the maintenance it needs.
Properly maintained equipment will save you up to $100/yr in energy, reduce costly emergency repairs, improve safety and extend the lifespan of the equipment from 7 – 10 years up to 15 – 20.
- You don’t wait. We understand that you don’t want to wait around for your furnace repair specialist. We provide you with a 2 rather than 4-hour window so you’re not waiting around all day.
- You get an expert. With 139 years of expertise and technicians licensed to fix every make, model and type of heating system (natural gas, electricity, oil, propane, wood, coal) you’ll get honest, friendly service from an expert you can trust.
- You get a report on everything. Our 22 point inspection and detailed written health report let you know the exact condition of your equipment and any recommended maintenance to be done right away or in the future.
- We only fix what needs fixing. If we find problems, we’ll actually show you what’s wrong, tell you what it costs and make sure you agree before we fix it.
- We stand behind our work. Most repair warranties cover parts but charge you the labour to replace them. Our Parts and Labour Warranty ensures you don’t pay twice for the same repair1.
We offer the unrivalled quality of American Standard
In addition to being experts at repairing and servicing your furnace/air conditioner we are also proud to offer home comfort solutions from American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning.
1. Within 60 days of repair the diagnosis, parts and labour are covered under warranty. Between 60 days and 12 months the parts are covered under warranty.
Give us a call today!
Use our contact form
for faster service.
Your Ontario Home Furnace Experts
What Clients are Saying
We were looking to minimize our costs which meant a less efficient unit. However, the gentlemen from Hogg Heating & Air Conditioning showed us with the saveONenergy incentives available and the reduction in operating costs, that we could actually be further ahead in the first year if we bought a high efficiency unit.