Posts tagged with "kitchen"
Carbon monoxide is odourless, tasteless and dangerous. Dozens of preventable deaths happen due to carbon monoxide poisoning every year – the question is, why? Part of the reason is a lack of knowledge. There are areas in your house that are more susceptible to carbon monoxide than others, and as we always say, the best […]Read more
I just got back from a “Baeumler Approved” (baeumlerapproved.ca) vendors meeting at the Lowes opening in Burlington. Here we met with not only Bryan himself, but got to talk to fellow contractors about the exciting things we were seeing in the industry. Frequent readers of these blogs will know how we routinely talk about how […]Read more